Monday, August 20, 2012

Addition to our Family

We have an announcement to make...We rescued a little kitten (8 weeks old) from going to the animal shelter.  The kids really twisted my arm and they just had to show me the pictures (of course) which put me over the deep end of total cuteness and I fell in love.  Then the girls decided to name the kitty before they even got an answer from us.  Of course, I had to call Timmy to ask what he thought and I'm sure in the tone of my voice he knew that I was hooked and that he couldn't say no.  So we said yes to the kids!  They screamed and were jumping around with tons of excitement.  We named her Boo and she fits in your hand.  What a perfect name for her with being an almost all black cat.  She is the most cutest thing.  She is sleeping in our room till she gets a little older.  She's been sleeping on me right around my neck like a scarf.  Our other 2 cats are not liking her at all.  They get a little close to sniff and see what she's doing and they hiss and growl at her.  Yes, my cats growl like a dog.  They think that they are one at times.  :)

Boo is a keeper for sure!






No comments:

Post a Comment