Friday, September 28, 2012

Trying to Keep up!

Wow! It's been forever since I've written anything on here.  Things have been so crazy around her since sometime in August when everything just exploded with all kinds of stuff.  Field Hockey kicked into high gear with Brittany and Abbie at the High School.  We had to pack, shop and move Meagan back to college.  School shopping for all the other ones and then we were back on a school schedule before we knew it.  

I've been trying to put the house back to normal with them all back at school but it seems everything always comes up and I can't be here to do it.  It's a slow process but it will come along...  I've been wanting to post something almost everyday and I'm always putting it off and saying that I will do it at night when all is quiet but guess what, it hasn't been like that at all.  I've been so tired at night that I don't want to do anything but go to sleep.

I hope all our family and friends are doing great.  I am hoping to make a goal to keep posting at least a couple of times a week if not more. 

Look for more to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment