Monday, March 4, 2013

Zombies




 
 
I don’t know if anyone else watches this show but we are totally hooked on this show.  We are die-hard fans that are tuning in every Sunday night at 9pm on AMC.


I’m not the average person that likes horror, spooky, or gory shows or movies.  I just don’t like them but, for some reason I really like this show.  It has a decent story line.  On some of the scenes I have a tough time with it when they are taking a walker out with some sort of blow to the head.  (This is the only way to kill a Zombie.) This is where I do a lot of Ewe, Yuck and that was just gross. 
 
I don’t think we are going to have an invasion of the Zombie Apocalypse but we are learning what to do in case it ever happened. 


If you ever get a chance to catch them in reruns or watch them on Netflix I bet you will be hooked after the first show.  They are on season 3 right now.    


Daryl is one of my favorite characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment