Friday, March 1, 2013

Time knows how to fly!

Where in the world did February go?  It went by so fast that I didn't have time to blink.  I guess it's just been so busy with the kids, lots of stomach bugs back and forth between us all, and we've been dumped on with snow and more snow, so much this month, that if we get anymore you won't be able to see out of the house...LOL. 

I don't know about you but I am so done with winter!  I want spring so bad that it can't get here fast enough.  I want to be able to go for walks and open the windows and just be outside. 

Can you tell that I'm getting houseitosis?  :) 

You can't even see our sidewalks around here.  Nobody shovels them even though I think they are suppose to. 

This time last year we had our last snow storm and then spring jumped right on in and brought out the beautiful weather.  I hope the same thing happens again this year.  Easter is early this year and I hope we can see ground by then so we can use our yard.

So, I guess as I'm waiting for spring to arrive I will try to get some early spring cleaning done and start looking at some paint chips.  It's time to repaint the living room.  The walls are yelling that it's time.  I'm itching to work on projects so I will keep you posted at what is going on.

Happy first day of March!  Bring it on Spring!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment