Thursday, January 31, 2013

Antique finds

There is one thing that I love to do when I have the chance and a little cash on hand is to go Antiquing.  I love vintage stuff and almost have a addiction to it.  I always want to stop at yard sales, estate sales and go off to the Antique stores.  I always feel like I'm going to miss out on something.  I don't like to spend a lot...I am a bargain shopper and always want to spend almost nothing if possible.  :) 

I know the winter is still here and I hate going out in the real cold but I am gearing up for the spring and will be wanting to hit the ground running to look for more good buys.  I would love to get more furniture for the living room and dining room. I will be keeping a look out.

Here are a few things that I've purchased over this past fall. 









I think with everything here I paid no more than $15 for all of it if even that.  I love my utensil holder the most.  I had been looking for the perfect one for years and I finally got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment