Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christmas Photo Shoot

Here I am on possibly the coldest night of the year finally making another post!  Brrrr!  It's suppose to be -20 tonight.  Ouch!  I can't take this cold anymore my feet don't want to warm up.  And then I'm sure in a few short months we will be complaining that it is too hot.  When it's this cold I always tell myself that I will not complain in the summer when it's too hot and that I will just absorb every ounce of heat that we can get.

I've been wanting to post for a while but I just haven't had the time plus I've been so tired lately that I can't seem to get out of my own way.  I found some photos of the girls that we took while trying to get our Christmas Picture sent out.  I love looking at all the fun they have while doing this.  I hope you enjoy!  These are probably some of the last of all the girls together with Meagan living away now.  I hope we can get a few more years in.  We will see!  :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment