Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Wow!  I don't know where 2012 went but it was over with in a blink of an eye. 

I think 2012 had a lot of great things and some rough times too but we managed to get through it all.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas too!  I never had a chance to get on here to make some final posts.  Everything got really busy around here and when I did have some down time it was spent on down time.  I did finally manage to get sick right after Christmas with a cold but I'm on the mend now, I hope.  :)

Our New Year's Eve was spent home with the girls (except for Meg) playing family games and making our own personal subs with cold cuts.  We watched Dick Clark's Rocking Eve Count Down on TV and the girls all managed to stay awake.  It was a great night just being together as a family! 

Well, as we bring on 2013 for our new year, I wish the new year with a wonderful new begining of starting fresh on everything for everyone. 

I'm on a cleaning streak and want to do much more organizing in the house.  I love the feel of fresh beginings and it seems like I have to have everything really clean.  I am also hoping to do more post writing on here.

May God Bless you all with health, happiness and love all year long!  And remember to live everyday to the fullest and keep prayer strong in your family because this world really needs it!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you all!!! Hope you're feeling better soon :) Once I get over my cold, I'm chomping at the bit to get cleaning/organizing/etc too. Yay for the clean slate!!!

    ReplyDelete