Monday, January 7, 2013

Downton Abbey

 
 

DOWNTON ABBEY
 
 


I don’t know if anyone else watches this show on PBS, but all I can say is that I’m addicted to it.  I’ve heard so much about this show that I finally watched season 1 on Netflix and after the first episode I was sucked right into it.  The show has a little bit of everything in it.
For Christmas, my husband bought me both Season 1 & 2 on DVD and together we watched them from the beginning and he was hooked as well and he thought that he wouldn’t like it. HeeHee! J  We finished them up this past Saturday night and we were ready for the opening Season 3 on Sunday evening.  It was awesome!  Now we have to wait a whole week till next Sunday for the next show.  If you get the chance to watch them and if you like the time setting of the early 1900’s this is a show for you. 
It is on Sunday Evening at 9pm on PBS.  You may want to check your local listing for times.

No comments:

Post a Comment