Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Our Silver Anniversary

Well today marks our 25th Wedding Anniversary!  Woo-hoo!!  I can't believe 25 years have gone by already.  But then again I can believe it.  As I look back over the years it's been filled with so many great memories of everything.  Our firsts together with buying a house and having all our beautiful daughters and being with all our family and friends.  We have had our downs too but I think the ups have taken the cake. 

I am so thankful and blessed to have met my husband and to fall madly in love with him with a love that is never ending and is only growing more and more everyday.  He is my everything.  If it wasn't for him, I have no idea where I would be in my life.  I can't picture my life without him. 

Here's to you Bub for the past 25 years and looking forward to our continuing journey into the future together!

I love you to pieces!  :)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment