Saturday, July 14, 2012

Garden

All our plants and flowers are starting to come to life.  The Flowers are all so pretty.  I went around taking pictures of most of the stuff.  One of our garden beds is not doing as well as the other.  I think when we had so much rain last month it had water logged everything. It's all drying out now and getting better but I'm not sure if some of the plants will grow to full size and produce anything.  I guess we will see in time.

Lillies

Lillies

Stella Doras

Pink Lillies

Orangie/Red Lillies

Pretty Yellow Lillies

View of our Path way in front of the house.

This is the garden Bed that is doing really well and the plants are growing really strong.  I love the look of Gardens and I'm so happy about this one.

This is the gardent that looks like it's not growning as well as the one I'm showing above.  Everybody do the Garden Dance for us to help make it grow and be plentiful. :)

My Cherry Tree finally is getting big but still not fruit.  Been dealing with keeping the Japanese Beetles. Oh they are a pain!

One of first of Zuchini....so excited!

We planted strawberries this year too!  We actually have some there if you can see.  They will probably be ready for picking by the end of the month hopefully.

Timmy is planting lots of Hot Peppers again this year.  here is one that we found.  It's a Cayenne Pepper.  He loves to hang these to dry in the house and then crush them up to use in his meals.

Not sure if you can see but there are 2 small cucumbers there growing.

Marigolds

Something has dug a big hole in the garden and also started a small circle one on the right by the rock.  I don't know whats living down there and not sure I want to find out.

Butterfly Bush

Butterfly Bush

My Lilac trees are hiding in this mess.  Timmy has to get it chain saw out and cut down some weird looking trees that just look ugly.

We have these 2 really tall pine trees that are pretty close to the house. They look like they are leaning sometimes.  I hold my breath every winter hoping for them to NOT fall on our house.  They sit right on the line of our property and our neighbors.  We would like to have them taken down someday when we can afford to have them do it.

My Hydrendra Plant

Impaitents looking good.

I have a little flower garden right out our door.  I have Turtle Head Plants, Bishops Weed, Hosta and one other that I don't remember the name.

Stella Doras

Don't know what this one is.

My flower garden that goes along our driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment