Monday, July 16, 2012

Snakes

Boy you don't know how much I don't like snakes and guess who found one and picked it up, Meagan!  I am so afraid of snakes it's not funny.  These things are so gross and they creep me out big time.  They make me want to jump up on top of a chair in the house.  Just knowing that it is around our house makes me not want to go outside into the backyard.

My sister posted a picture of one of the three that she has found around her house and they were much bigger than this one...they almost looked like they could have been a rattler.  It did not look like a garden snake to me.  I'm so glad I'm not at her house! 

I actually read somewhere that they have a thing called "Snake Away" that you can spray around the house.  I know that snakes are good for the yard to help eat mice and stuff but I may look into it at some point.



No comments:

Post a Comment