Sunday, April 22, 2012

Homemade Pizza Sunday

I was trying to figure out what to make for dinner on this rainy lazy type of day.  I decided that I would make dough for homemade pizza for dinner for the girls and I.  So I pulled out my machine.  I doubled the recipe and was planning to make 2 pizzas but then I decided to make 6 individual ones for each of us.  That way they could have what they wanted on it.  We do have picky eaters in this house. :)  My specialty is a veggie pizza.  I love to put mushrooms, green peppers, tomatoes, onions and sometimes pineapple on it. 


 The dough here rose so big that you couldn't see the plate that it was on anymore.
 Before


After

We made a mess in the kitchen but it was so worth it.  Yummy is what it was...the kids pretty much cleaned their plates.  I have some left over on mine and will have that for lunch tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment