Monday, April 16, 2012

Sizzling Monday

Well, today soared to the 90 degree mark and boy was it humid.  I love the warm air but I like to be gradually led into it.  Things are starting to bloom around the house and now I'm just waiting for the black flies to start which should be anytime now.  I just can't stand them...it's probably my most unpopular time of the year.

We spent the day around the house.  Kids had a few friends over while on school vacation.  I've been trying to tackle decluttering the house and barn.

A little of Danni and Emily's work.

We still have Easter Candy left...Jelly Bean anyone?

Roxie striking a pose.


Our Forsythia Bushes just about in full bloom.

Our Cherry Tree starting to come back to life.  Someday this will bear us some nice fruit.

Our Chives are in full action.  Come help yourself to these they grow like crazy in our yard.







No comments:

Post a Comment