Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pokey Sunday

What a beautiful day today turned out to be.  It was so nice to open up the windows and let the fresh air in.  I just love Sundays... They are a day to be lazy and do whatever you want.


Still not much color in the yard yet but it's coming...
Abbie being lazy as usual on Facebook.  Can't get her away from that laptop...she is in for a big surprise when the school asks for them back at the end of next month for the summer.  I can't wait. 


Elizabeth, Emily and Danni decided to give Mom a full Spa treatment today.  I got the works as you can see.  They did my hair, face, nails and lotion on my legs and arms.  They had a blast working on Mommy. 


Emily and Danni went for a bike ride around the block.
Brittany finally decided to clean her room today and I caught her snacking on a bowl of Captain Crunch Cereal.
Abbie finally tore herself away from the laptop and went outside to wait for her boyfriend "David" to come over and go for a walk.





No comments:

Post a Comment